Asia-Smile
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fansub : dramas, films asiatiques

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

English Topic

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Laikanou

English Topic - Page 2 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Fév - 2:12

Then let's revive it ! :p
Who wants to talk ? even though it's quite late, and i should rather go and wait for Morphee -_-'
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://laikanou.cowblog.fr
Noah
Noah

Masculin Age : 33
Drama préféré : Love & Marriage

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Fév - 2:14

So do I :14: I'm so tired...

What are we talking about ? O_o
http://www.asiasmile.net
Laikanou
Laikanou

Féminin Age : 33
Drama préféré : Capital Scandal !

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Fév - 2:18

Don't know, whatever you want... as long as you allow me to reply tomorrow XD
Noah
Noah

Masculin Age : 33
Drama préféré : Love & Marriage

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Fév - 2:28

Okay, we'll talk about that tomorrow. Because i'm sleeping right now xD
http://www.asiasmile.net
Meow^^
Meow^^

Féminin Age : 41
Drama préféré : My lovely Sam Soon / Coffee Prince

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Fév - 8:45

OMG!! Thank you so much for reviving this topic!!
*It's Alive! ALIVE!*
If only Morpheus had not come and claimed me early last night I would merrily have joined!
Well anyway, hope everyone is fine and doing well!

K&Hs!
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyVen 9 Avr - 17:44

Aww, wow, one fine topic for me ! I don't know what to talk about though... Anyone ? 8D
Leiarn
Leiarn

Féminin Age : 30
Drama préféré : Capital Scandal

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 20:51

Let's revive this topic again ^^

I'm really upset today, cause my english teacher is not really good and boring. I almost fell asleep this afternoon...whereas I had the best teacher last year :14:

So I think that I'll have to watch lots of dramas, and translate a lot in order to improve my english. And I thought about this topic too ^^ Does anyone want to help me ? :18:
Meow^^
Meow^^

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 21:27

*Raises hand enthusiastically* Me! Me! Me! I want to help you!!

But, pray tell...
Why isn't your teacher a good teacher? Is it the way he conducts his class? The topics he chooses? Or his general English level?

Well whatever, I'd be more than happy to help you anyway :)
Leiarn
Leiarn

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 21:41

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !

There are many reasons that make me dislike her.
1st her accent is very bad (she's belgian actually and She really has the accent.. So it's kinda weird)
Next, she's a bit crazy and treat us as little children (we're 17...)
Moreover she believes she's learning us new words, but we already know most of them. And she speaks french a lot, so we don't really have the opportunity to speak english all aloud.
It can be interesting for the ones who aren't really good at english, but the others are bored.

Thx Meow ^^
Meow^^
Meow^^

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 21:53

Oh I get it... But it's rather weird since most Belgians have a pretty decent accent (I've been living in Brussels for 12 years now, so I don't say this like that)... but I see where you come from.
It's always boring to feel like you're losing your time in class.... *it's experience talking here XD*

So... how can I help you? Do you want us to just chat like this or do you need some specific pointers or anything?
Well, just ask if you have questions and I'll do my best to answer you :)
Leiarn
Leiarn

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 22:08

Hey don't misunderstand what I've said ^^ I'm aware that most Belgians can speak speak english very well... But not her, or my ears are wrong XD
I'm not used to get bored in english class, but my english really improved last year, so it's a new feeling for me. I don't really know how to deal with that. Any suggestion ?

And I think that chatting like this is okay for now, maybe I'll ask you later a few questions ^^
But after all, it's good to know I can count on you :27:
Meow^^
Meow^^

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 21 Sep - 22:27

Don't worry! I just said it was peculiar that your teacher had a strong Belgian accent because it is a rare occurrance, that's all :)
As to suggestions... *Thinks, hard* Well you can go on reading and watching anything and everthing in English, that'd really help further improving your English, but as for the actual English class, I don't have any idea as of yet...
Does your high school have different English level classes? If so, you might want to ask to go on to an advanced level, if you feel up to it that is.
Mine did and when I entered high school I was promoted to advanced and then bilingual English class. Let me tell you that bilingual level was a challenge at first, maybe for two or three weeks but after I got used to it, it was more or less a pleasure cruise: we got to do all the fun stuff like improvisation plays and debates and such when the others were stuck with grammar classes, mouahahahaha! *evil laugh* (we still had some literature lessons and all, but in the end it was always leading up to a debate of some sort...)

On a more personnal / egotistical note, I'm really happy these days...
I am finally a second year Master student and I -FINALLY!!!- started my specialization, i.e. subbing, dubbing, voice over and multimedia translation.
I am so happy to have hung on during all those years of general translation, with loads and loads of general classes (taught in French) when some of my teachers thought I'd never make it just because I suck at learning by heart and we have to learn general classes by heart... so YAY for me! *Cheers!*

This said, I'll stop with the "me, my, myself" moment :)
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

Féminin Age : 32
Drama préféré : Hanazakari no kimi tachi e, Hana Yori Dango, Coffee Prince, Triple, Incarnation of Money, Devil Beside You, Hong Gil Dong, Joseon Gunman, Answer me 1994

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMar 2 Nov - 22:44

Hi everyone !

Sorry I'm the intruder here ! x) I'm in first year of English Licence (however, I don't know if we can say "English Licence", anyaway)

Meow, I see you're a second year Master student in translation ! Which language ? English too ?

http://makinohyd.wordpress.com/
Angela
Angela

Féminin Age : 34

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Jan - 16:15

Yeah~ an english topic!

That's a great idea, I'll come here when I can English Topic - Page 2 574987 I really wanna improve my english too, I don't have english lesson this year and my last year's teacher didn't teach me anything new English Topic - Page 2 881441 (I think I learn more by watching dramas (with englishs subs) English Topic - Page 2 896505 )
http://Jap-Street.skyrock.com
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

Drama préféré : Hanazakari no kimi tachi e, Hana Yori Dango, Coffee Prince, Triple, Incarnation of Money, Devil Beside You, Hong Gil Dong, Joseon Gunman, Answer me 1994

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Jan - 17:47

You're right Angela, watching dramas with english subtitles really helps to improve our english. And having a penpal too :)
Angela
Angela

Féminin Age : 34

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMer 5 Jan - 18:10

Exactly! English Topic - Page 2 896505
http://Jap-Street.skyrock.com
Laikanou
Laikanou

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyJeu 6 Jan - 0:13

Haaaaaappy Birthday to youuuu Makino ! *o* (sounds strange to call you by your pseudo when we already know each other IRL XD)

I've allowed my man to bring you a present...
(this is a reaaal privilege, i hope you're aware of that ! ><) enjoy ! :p
Spoiler:
(what...? i'm making do with what is at hand ! :10: )
Anyway, happy 19th birthday ! :23:
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyDim 9 Jan - 12:32

Hey I saw this message a few days ago but I couldn't answer, so sorry but my exams are not finished yet u_u poor me.

Well, thank you ! I'm getting old right ? 19 year old, that's not so old but... XD
Ohh he's so sex as a reindeer ! And don't worry I'm aware of it ! I know it's a privilege. Well, tell me when we can have lunch together soon !
Laikanou
Laikanou

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan - 20:25

What am I if you're already old ?? -_-' And you're welcome for the little gift :p

As for when you can have lunch together... well, once we get the final timetable (we get a mail from the univ almost everyday to tell us that there're changes in our schedule =_=), we can determine that ^^
But I think it will be easier this semester, I have almost no classes in the afternoon (you can check it out on the ent --> L3 TD2) so i'm quite free after 12:30 ^_^
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyMer 12 Jan - 23:19

Well, that's great ! On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I finished at 12:30 so we can have lunch together ;) For next week, I suggest Wednesday, what do you think ?
Thanks for telling me in which TD you are in that way it'll be easier to find a day. If you wan to know I'm in TD1 (L1 of course ^^)
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 25 Juin - 13:11

Is there anybody here ? I felt I wanted to talk in this topic again. I kinda miss it! ^^'
ilovejapan
ilovejapan

Drama préféré : Bad Guy

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyVen 22 Juil - 18:43

Really an English topic??
This is fun ^^
Great idea <3
Laikanou
Laikanou

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 23 Juil - 0:45

Ok, let's revive this thread !

So~ I'm a bit excited as I've just received a mail from the British Council confirming that my file (to be a French assistant in British schools) has been accepted by a Welsh school *o* I mean, I knew I was accepted as the person in charge of the program called me, but she was French, now I have the confirmation from the British authorities ! This makes the whole thing even more real ! *__*
So now I just have to wait for more information and details. According to the British Council, I'll probably get in touch with the said school towards the end of July... can't wait ! ^^

And to speak about something else, work was fun today, I got the chance to talk with English customers.
It's quite funny because each time German or English people come to our crêperie (quite often in fact), my colleague is like "euh attendez I don't speak English...." and then I hear something like "Sophiiiiiie viens m'aider !" ou "Sophie, ceux-là ils sont pour toi" haha !
But let's be honest, the most interesting for us is that foreigners ALWAYS give us big tips :32: It's normal for them. I remember that when I went to NY with my school, we had to give waiters and waitresses 10% of the bill ! This is huuuge ! Back then I was a bit reluctant to give my money, now checking whether we get tips is the fisrt thing I do when customers pay XD Yeah i know, this is not something you brag about XD

Ok, enough talking ! Whose turn now ? :p
kajol131

Féminin Age : 31
Drama préféré : aaabb

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptySam 6 Aoû - 17:13

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Congratulations Laikkkk unni !!!!! I'm so happy for you !!! I guess how happy you are; even me i want to work in a country wich english is spoken, i hope it'll come true one day, may be ... incha'ALLAH ... / Loool i work at Quick and the same thing happens with me concerning foreigners who can't speak french ... I might be on the other side of the restaurant, i always hear "Mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y a tes amis ... Mouuuuu niaaaaaaa viiiteeeee " loool it's something funny :) Anyway, i'm happy for you unni !!!!
KATS
KATS

Féminin Age : 47
Drama préféré : BAD LOVE

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyDim 7 Aoû - 1:47

Ohhhhh my god my friends i speak english very very... heu bad ^^ just said i like drama and i love Kwon sang woo :54: I m so sorry i m so sad .... :16:
bye i like you so much Asia smile

PS: pff it s so hard ... really really for me
Makino-HYD
Makino-HYD

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 EmptyVen 7 Oct - 9:32

KATS, don't worry. It doesn't matter you're not that good in English, you tried and talked in English all the same ! Then congrats for this =)

And thank you ! Hope you're enjoying dramas like us these times and that you're not sad anymore ^^'
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English Topic   English Topic - Page 2 Empty

English Topic

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant